Simple Stir-Fry

Feeling decidedly uncreative, but still with the pangs of hunger in my belly, I decided to go stir-fry last night. This is a basic and simple dish with two shallots, carrots, celery, green pepper, broccoli, sweet peas, and tofu, all chopped to preference. In a wok-fry hybrid pan, I heated some oil, and started with the garlic, and quickly added the rest of the veggies, stirring and flipping occasionally. I then added Braggs liquid aminos, tamari, and some homemade hot sauce at this stage. After a few minutes, I added the tofu, and let that cook for a another few minutes until everything looked like this... Served with short-grain brown rice, and enjoyed!

Comments

Unknown said…
what's the Bragg's for? is it just for supplement, or does it have taste?
d00g said…
braggs can be used as a soy sauce, which it basically tastes like, although i think better..